Develop Ineo 224
- Performance Highlights
- Equipment Pricing
- Service Support & Maintenance
- Workflow Solutions
Develop Ineo 224 MFD
Total Cost of Ownership
The Develop Ineo+ range of mfps boast some the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry due to competitive purchase and lease options, high yield toner cartridges, drum units and developer units all of which are competitively priced against the Canon imageRUNNER Advance, Ricoh Aficio, Toshiba eStudio, Xerox WorkCentre and Sharp MX multifunctional colour photocopiers.
For more information on the Develop Ineo 224 contact Wight Digital on 01983 360030
Commercial Business Prices
Schools & Colleges Pricing
Charitable Organisation Pricing
Toner Inclusive Service Level Agreements
For complete peace of mind many of our clients opt for our fully comprehensive onsite maintenance agreements which include all toner supplies, spare parts and consumables, engineer call outs, labour time and IT support.
Toner Exclusive Service Level Agreements
Our toner exclusive agreements offer all of the same benefits as our inclusive agreements with clients able to purchase the toner from directly from us at competitive prices and is particularly suited to businesses who only produce a very small amount of colour on their documents.
Time and Materials Support
WDS work with many clients who choose not to take a support agreement, we offer a fixed cost repair service and provide consumables at discounted prices to ensure the running costs for Develop copiers are kept to a minimum.
Running cost comparison:-
Develop Ineo 224: Typical cost per page – from 0.6p per page (£6.00 per 1,000 pages)
Canon iR-Advance 4025i: Typical cost per page – from 0.6p per page (£6.00 per 1,000 pages)
WDS support Develop photocopiers on the Isle of Wight and in Portsmouth, Southampton, Hampshire, Sussex and Dorset.
My Print Manager
Secure & Flexible with Follow me Printing
Follow-me printing of the Enterprise My Print Manager takes user convenience and security aspects to a new level. Not only does it enable confidential printing anywhere; it also facilitates print fleet optimisation and, by avoiding wasted output that is never collected, helps reduce print volumes and enhances cost efficiency.
The My Print Manager provides a comprehensive follow-me printing functionality that is available in Windows Print Server and Point & Print environments. The My Print Manager can also be used as a stand-alone application, offering secure printing without driver authentication, and supports ID & Print as well as Select Jobs.
- Follow-me printing both without print server or with print server and Active Directory (requires Authentication Manager for communication)
- Convenient sorting, filtering and deletion of print jobs via print job list with user (own jobs) and administrator (all jobs) view
- Print job quota settings for single users or groups, by number of jobs or calculated total size
- Auto deletion of abandoned jobs after specified time period
- Customisable panel design
- Up to 200 devices per server
- “ID & Print” function
Enterprise Device Manager
Monitor your system requirements from one central location.
Device Manager, a web-based server software, is capable of monitoring nearly all output systems installed on your network. Instant email notification of low paper levels, jams and other system incidents are sent directly to the IT-Administrator or key operator and leads to reduced response time. In addition, Device Manager automatically transmits the status of toner shortage per email and allows remote access to counter data.
The IT administrator is assisted with a once define, repeat install function, avoiding repetitive installation tasks on several systems within the network. When changes occur in the network, the printers and copiers can be easily adapted.
Workgroups, departments and divisions can be re-grouped with access to pre-defined devices. Nevertheless, if the user requires access to a specific ineo device, Device Manager leads the user via a direct link to Web Connection, the user interface to the digital systems on the network.
Apart from a clear arrangement and time-saving “Device-Search” function it is also possible to remotely reboot the devices after changing network settings or to fix an error. This allows IT-Administrators to save immense time, especially in network environments with long distances between the systems and the operator or separate buildings.
If you are considering first-time entry into centralised print management on your company network, then Device Manager is without doubt the best entry-level choice
Mobile workers benefit from a new freedom and attractively enhanced flexibility, enjoying instant access to printing wherever they happen to be. Follow-me printing “inside the cloud” does not re quire users to determine a certain output device in advance – they can make this choice as they go along.
Using the authentication functionality, Everyone Print can be flexibly configured for employees and external users. Guests enjoy the benefits of driver-less printing and can easily generate their own printouts by sending an email to a preconfigured address or up loading their documents via a web browser. No software installation on the user’s mobile device is required.
- Convenient driverless mobile printing
- Flexible print job submission via email, landing page or EOP printer driver
- Easy modification of basic job settings during print job release
- Office file format support for mobile printing – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, websites, TXT, etc.
- EOP printer driver support for unlimited applications (Windows, Macintosh, Linux)
- Access limitation, e.g. to known users in the corporate network by authentication
- Print job release via PIN ID for anonymous users
- Straightforward integration of EveryonePrint with existing print accounting systems
- Easy establishing of private cloud print solution in corporate environments
- Enhanced security avoids unattended printouts in the printer output tray
- Saves printing costs because sent but forgotten print jobs will not be printed
- Eco-friendly reductions of paper and energy consumption
- IT-friendly use of standard applications (web browser, email client) to print for all platforms
- User-friendly, highly convenient printing from mobile devices
- Facilitates accounting with straightforward integration of EveryonePrint into existing accounting systems