It goes without saying that we would all like to reduce our detrimental impact on our planet, some of the latest advances in office technology are specifically designed to reduce that impact.
Listed below are some of the positive improvements our partners are making.
- Polymerized toner: Emissions of CO2 are around 40% lower in the production of Develops polymerized toner than of conventional toner powder.
- Recycling of parts: More than 90 percent of parts from Develop devices are recyclable.
- Duplex printing: Many Develop devices have a same-speed duplex (two-sided) printing function. That reduces paper consumption by up to half, which is clearly good for the environment. Besides, Develop devices work perfectly well with recycled paper.
- Energy-saving function: Develop devices only supply a component with electricity when it is actually working. In addition the energy safe mode automatically shut-off the Develop device when it is not used.
- Spare parts: Since Develop spare parts are available for many years, Develop devices and its spare parts have a long working life, which reduces the problem of waste.
- All of Lexmark’s manufactoring sites are certified to the ISO 9000, ISO 14001, and OSHAS 18001 standards.
- Lexmark’s environmental programs keep millions of pounds of solid waste out of waste streams annually.
- Lexmark has cartridge or equipment collection programs available in over 50 countries with various methods of returns.
- Lexmark recovers millions of used cartridges each year via the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programs to be either reused or recycled.
- Lexmark products have been awarded many eco-labels including German Blue Angel and US Energy Star certifications.
- The longer lasting yields of Lexmark’s high yield cartridges allow customers to spend more time printing impressive documents and less time changing cartridges.